Review: nivea happy shave [SPONSORED]
Sunday, October 12, 2014 / 9:25 PM
Scared to put your hands in the air? Why?
Our under arms usually tends to get darker, bumpy, rough when we shave regularly. This sometimes can cause skin irritation and damage skin. Well here are some of the benefits you can benefit from NIVEA Happy Shave. It's here to help support skin regeneration and reduce irritation after shaving - with Pro-Vitamin B5 & Vitamin C. Receive 48 hour anti-perspirant protection and has gentle NIVEA® care. Skin tolerance dermatologically proven. Happy Shave does not have alcohol, colourants or preservatives.
Some facts on Pro-Vitamin B5
- It acts as a skin moisturiser
- Helps to keep skin soft, smooth an healthy
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin's healing processes
- Deeply hydrating
- Helps to keep skin moist by absorbing moisture from the air
95% Pure Vitamin C - to penetrate deeply to restore and repair
I like NIVEA Happy Shave that unlike the rest of the deodorants I have tried through out my life, this I can say that it's very comforting. It leaves a pleasant scent, that others does not have when after long hours. What's best is that it has Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C to help replenish my skin, keeps it hydrated and moist after shaving, oh and coming from me who hates to moisturise anything I actually like this! Can't wait to get whiter underarms after 2 weeks. I agreed that this is skincare for my underarms. Definitely recommend friends to get it.
Want to win NIVEA Hampers?
Simply participate in the NIVEA Happy Shave Instagram contest.
- Take a selfie - with your stamp of approval
- Review - on what personal situation you can raise your arms with confidence now that you have used NIVEA Happy Shave. (Example: Tying up your hair in public, raising arms in class/ office, taking selfie, hugging a loved one etc.)
- Instagram - your photo with #NIVEAsg #NIVEAeoSg #HappyShave and stand to win!
Grand Prize winner with the best review WINS shopping vouchers worth $400/ 2 Consolation winners will WIN NIVEA hampers worth $100 each.
Contest will end on 30 October 2014. Winners will be announced on 31 October 2014. Good Luck!
Want to try out a FREE sample of NIVEA Happy Shave, redeem it at SampleStore.com here
Sold in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage, NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers.
150ml Spray for $9.10 or alternative 50ml Roll on for $4.90
Labels: #HappyShave, #NIVEAeoSg, #NIVEAsg, beauty, contest, Instagram, NIVEA, sponsored
✿ Top ✿